Older Person’s Shared Ownership (OPSO)

Older Person's Shared Ownership (often referred to as OPSO) is available for applicants aged 55 or over.

OPSO works in the same way as standard Shared Ownership where you buy an initial share that you can afford. If a 75% share is purchased there is no rent payable on the remaining 25%. With OPSO there is no option to own 100% of the property.

Extra Care

Extra Care developments work the same as OPSO with the added benefit of onsite care. This allows residents to live independently in self-contained, modern homes with access to care and support. A tailored care package is agreed to residents individual needs, giving both the residents and their families peace of mind that they will receive a high quality of care when needed.

BPHA currently have OPSO and Extra Care properties in Cambridgeshire, Oxfordshire, Wiltshire and Suffolk.

Featured Properties

Sold STC, Cambridgeshire
bpha options building
Sale
Share Price
£127500
Monthly Rent
£876.56
Bedrooms
3
Available Now, Cambridgeshire
bpha options building
Sale
Share Price
£205000
Monthly Rent
£469.79
Bedrooms
2
Sold STC, Cambridgeshire
bpha options building
Sale
Share Price
£146000
Monthly Rent
£335.00
Bedrooms
1
Available Now, Cambridgeshire
bpha options building
Sale
Share Price
£100500
Monthly Rent
£552.75
Bedrooms
2
Available Now, Cambridgeshire
bpha options building
Sale
Share Price
£193000
Monthly Rent
£663.44
Bedrooms
3
Available Now, Cambridgeshire
bpha options building
Sale
Share Price
£209600
Monthly Rent
£715
Bedrooms
3
Available Now, Cambridgeshire
bpha options building
Sale
Share Price
£218250
Monthly Rent
£497.78
Bedrooms
3

Login to your account