Property Details

Last Edited:
11/21/2017
Contact Details
bpha
Email: info@bphaoptions.org.uk
Tel: 0330 0535 131
Quote Property Ref: 3773

Location Map

PLEASE NOTE: Whilst we endeavour to make our property details accurate and reliable these particulars are set out as a general outline only for the guidance of intended purchasers or lessees and do not constitute as a full or part offer or contract. Other details are given without responsibility and intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of them. The purchaser is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor or Surveyor to their own satisfaction.

Available Now, Cambridge - For Sale
Ref: 3773

Property Details

County: Cambridgeshire
Address: Warburton House, Vawser Way
Area: Cambridge
Scheme: Shared Ownership
Property Type: Apartment
Bedrooms: 2 beds

Property Costings

Full property value from: £410,000
Share price from: £205,000
Monthly rent from: £469.79
Service charge: £168.75

Property Features

  • Lift access to all floors
  • Landscaped Communal Garden
  • High Specification
  • Full wet room bathroom
  • Flooring throughout
  • Energy Efficient - Level 4
  • Cycle & Buggy Storage
  • Double glazing throughout
  • Balcony or Terrace
  • 10 Year NHBC Guarantee

Eligbility

  • General eligibility guidelines apply to this home
  • Over 55s

Summary

Brand new two bedroom apartments available now!

Full Description

We offer a stunning collection of contemporary, high-specification, two bedroom apartments in a beautiful natural environment, created around views of the Gog Magog Hills.

All apartments have been designed to provide residents with the ability to live independently, but with the added benefit of on-site facilities to encourage social interaction. Residents of Warburton House will be able to enjoy a communal lounge, communal garden and launderette.

Warburton House has been created exclusively for the over 55’s and you will find the building full of useful features to make your life easier. Designed to provide you with comfort, independence and peace of mind so you are free to live life to the full.

Warburton House provides a friendly environment where you can comfortably retain your independence, with reassurance that your apartment is adaptable for any future needs you may require.

At Warburton House, you have the privacy of your own apartment with the sense of community and on site services.

Shares available to purchase at 50% or 75%.  If purchasing the full 75% share, there is no rent to pay on the remaining 25%.

Please note - Properties subject to a monthly service charge

To register your interest or for more information, please email: info@bphaoptions.org.uk or call 0330 0535 131/ 01223 919434

The sales office at Warburton House is now open every Wed, Thurs, Fri & Sat between 11am-3pm at Warburton House. Please come in to view the show home and speak to a sales advisor on these days. No appointment required.

 


Local Information

Warburton House is situated on the new Ninewells development off Babraham Road, Cambridge.

Located on the southern fringe of Cambridge with southern views over rolling countryside, green spaces, allotments and natural ponds, Ninewells gives you the benefit of a countryside location but with the added benefit of being in close proximity to everything Cambridge has to offer.

Characterised by historic architecture, pedestrianised streets, open-air markets, picturesque green spaces and lazy riverside pastimes, Cambridge is truly a beautiful city in which to live.

Living at Ninewells, you’ll be close enough to feel the beat of the city’s vibrant heart and benefit from its rich diversity.

Cambridge boasts a brilliant public transport system, with a comprehensive bus service. There is a number of routes serving Ninewells, with the nearest bus stops around 200 metres away (about a five-minute walk). From these, you can pick up various frequent services that run to the centre, the train station and outlying areas.

Ninewells has its own cycle paths that connect you to a comprehensive system of off-road cycle routes and cycle lanes that link the development to the city and wider cycle network.

The city also has excellent road access via the M11 and A14, and it’s well-served by rail connections. From Ninewells, it’s just a few minutes’ drive to Cambridge station, and regular trains run nonstop to London King’s Cross, with a journey time of around an hour (source National Rail Enquiries).